Take a look at our map below and reference our 2015 Activity Schedule and BOOK NOW for some Great Fun and Relaxation
• We still have a few Seasonal Sites available for the 2015 Season •
We have many amenities and facilities for you to take advantage of. Use the map below to find your site and what TRC has to offer.
Rules & Guidelines
Please review the following info and enjoy your stay!
5 MPH Strictly Enforced
Office / Store Hours
Mon thru Thurs - See Bulletin Board
Fri thru Sun - 8:00AM - 8:00PM
Owl’s Nest Cafe Hours
Fri - 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Sat - 8:00AM - 10:00AM / 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Sun - 8:00AM - 10:00AM
10:00AM - 7:00PM Daily
From Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day weekend. The pool at The Ridge Campground is not supervised by a Lifeguard! The following safeguards put into place by TRC Management are to be followed by all guests.
• NYS law - There must be 2 Adults 18 or older at the pool, with at least 1 Adult on deck at all times.
• Children MUST be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
• In case of EMERGENCY call 911 and then notify TRC Management.
• No Glass Bottles.
• No Alcohol.
• No pets.
• No smoking / including electronic cigarettes
• No rafts or floats.
• See Sign Posted at Pool.
• TRC is not liable for lost, damaged or stolen property nor for any injury to any person.
• The pool can only be used during posted Hours of Operation.
• Only Registered Guests may use the pool.
Check in time - 3:00PM. Check out time - 1:00PM.
Check in time - 3:00PM. Check out time 11:00AM.
Early Check IN / Late Check out
If accommodated, $5.00 per hour.
NO REFUNDS for early check out .
Please place all garbage in dumpster located by the store.
NO TRASH PICK UP provided at sites.
11:00PM - 8:00AM
• Be courteous to your neighbors.
• Parents are responsible for children’s actions.
• Children / Teens are to be back at site by 10:00PM, unless accompanied by parent.
• All visitors MUST REGISTER and pay fee at Camp Office.
• Day visitors must be out of campground by 10:00PM.
• Night visitors must be out of campground by 12:00 noon.
• Visitors are not allowed to bring pets.
• Visitors are not allowed to bring golf carts.
The use of water to wash camping units or automobiles is PROHIBITED.
Wed thru Sat 9:00AM - 8:00PM
• Must be on a leash (no longer than 6').
• Do not “Tie Out” pets to trees, etc.
• Must provide current proof of Rabies Vaccine at check in.
• NO PETS (other than service dogs) are allowed in Store, Cafe, Laundry Area, Rec Hall or Pool.
• CLEAN up after your pet and dispose of properly.
• Two dogs max per site.
• Management reserves the right to not allow certain pets on premise.
• 2 per campsite no parking on roads.
• Extra vehicles park in overflow area.
• All riders ages 14 and under MUST wear a helmet.
• Do not park bikes in front of store, use bike rack.
• NO riding bikes after dusk.
• No Fireworks.
• No BB guns, paintball guns, sling shots, firearms of any kind, bows.
• No chainsaws.
• No mini bikes.
• No mopeds.
• No Little Tikes battery operated carts.
• NO Defacing of any tree.
• Trees on TRC Property may not be used for firewood.
• Do not hang clotheslines between trees.
• All campfires are to be built in supplied fire ring.
• Do not move fire ring from previous spot.
• No fires left unattended, EVER!
• Always extinguish fire when leaving site.
• Fire wood can be purchased at TRC office, no burning of any wood found on campground premises.
NYSDEC has determined that firewood is a potential source of deadly invasive pests that have already killed more than 50 Million trees neighboring our state. It is ILLEGAL to bring untreated firewood into New York State or transport untreated firewood more than 50 miles from its source. You can bring your own firewood to TRC as long as you have a “Proof of Source” document, Certificate of Transport and Processes of New York. For your convenience, you can purchase firewood at our campground store.
Right of Management
The Ridge Campground is a privately owned campground and reserves the right to evict any person or family, who in our opinion is violating the rules, vandalizing, creating a disturbance, etc. NO REFUNDS!
Management reserves the right to make changes to rules and regulations at any time.
PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY AND HAVE FUN!
EMERGENCIES, please call 911 / Office Phone (585) 658-4709